Advocacy and Communication Department
The Communication and Advocacy Department is responsible for creating public awareness and promoting the mandate of the Commission. It is also dedicated to disseminating information to various stakeholders. The functions of the Communication and Advocacy Department are –
- Creating and maintaining relationships with stakeholders;
- Undertaking Competition awareness workshops;
- Creating awareness of consumer rights and obligations;
- Developing Communications material for the Commission; and
- Developing messages for various Communication activities.